The TwinMed Advantage
Since its inception, TwinMed has prided itself on delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers. This philosophy has helped us grow into an industry leader, distributing a wide range of medical supplies and solutions throughout the United States.
What you stand to gain by choosing TwinMed:
- One-stop shopping for all medical supplies and more at the lowest prices
- Savings of at least 15% over the competition
- Same-day shipping
- Extensive range of ancillary services, including clinical in-servicing
- Unparalleled Customer Service tailored to your needs
- Unique programs to help lower costs
- The highest customer service retention rate in the industry
- A single point of contact for multiple services, including Respiratory Therapy Programs
HIDA names Andrea Logan as recipient of 2017 John F. Sasen Leadership Award - Sep 12, 2017
The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) (Alexandria, VA) announced that Andrea Logan, VP of sales at All Med/TwinMed, is the recipient of the 2017 John F. Sasen Leadership Award. The award recognizes individuals who demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities, commitment, and service to HIDA and the healthcare products distribution industry. The 2017 John F. Sasen Leadership Award will be presented at the Chairmanâs Dinner at the 2017 HIDA Streamlining Healthcare Conference, September 26-28, Chicago, Illinois.
Omni, TwinMedâs exclusive supplier of Omni equipment and chemicals for Long Term Care Industry is named Trade Ally of the year by Southern California Gas Co.
TwinMed and OMNI Chemicals
Hydroxyl Radical Laundry
TwinMed Selected by New York Health Department to Lead Medicaid Reform Effort.
TwinMed, LLC has been awarded a five-year $255 million contract by the New York State Department of Health for the provision of incontinence supplies to all Medicaid beneficiaries. TwinMed will work with the State to ensure adoption of Governor Cuomoâs innovative Medicaid management program which will not only provide cost savings for Medicaid beneficiaries, but will provide incentives to companies who quickly adopt this program.
Read The Article